These are things I am growing to love or full on love completely...
(note #2)~~~~
1. Tonight I went outside to check the mail. It was still very warm but a cool breeze was trying to cool the desert down. I looked up and even in city lights there were so many stars. Beautiful.
2. A/C ~ nuf said.
3. Smiling kiddos ~ they were all excited about giving me my presents tomorrow... (I'm not cheating... I will get them in the morning) and they were giggling and full of smiles. I looked at their little faces and ahhhhh, I'm blessed. They are my gifts for Mother's day.
4. The warm weather even makes my Lancing resort to wearing shorts... he looks good in them. Thank you heat. :o)
5. The Nevada plates makes all my Oregon "O" sticker, hitch receiver insert (also says Oregon) and my U of O vanity plate frames stand out. Go Ducks!!!!
Happy Mother's Day!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment