Sunday, June 20, 2010

Step 84: I left my heart(s) in Oregon...

This is a VERY small sampling of the people I am missing right now... my family.
I just grabbed a (few) pics ...
I love them something fierce.
Wishing I was in Oregon right now...
Talysha my rockin' chica and the BEST babysitter EVER.

Charbroski and Cat (and baby Noah too)
Bridget (and Keven with their matching chins... )
Mr. Jayce and Miss Mimi (Tiana) ~~~
Justin (my first corsage...)
Happy 1st Anniversary Jeannette and Kevin (today!)... the kids call him Uncle Beaver Kevin since they already have an Uncle Duck Keven. Yeah, makes for a great Civil War Football game in our family... Kevin McHugh loves the Beavs like we love the Ducks...
Papa Lillie...
My Maudrecine...
Keven, Lauri and their crew... These kids ROCK!
I can't find pics of Angie & Matt.
I can't find pics of Brad - Kim and their crew...
I love ya'll...
Miss you so much.
Oregon Countdown: TWO super HOT days

No comments: