Saturday, June 5, 2010

Step 78: Hot Tamales

To pay homage to the HOT desert wasteland that is now my home,
I am eating Hot Tamales tonight.
I love these bright red spicy beauties.
They are my go to sweet of choice when I am stressed.
I'm not stressed today... just HOT.
I like them so WAYYYY more than chocolate ~ little tidbit I'm sure you didn't know.
Maybe I can convert a few of you if they made chocolate covered Hot Tamales... hmmmmm... that sounds good... even to me... usually the chocolate I will eat has peanut butter included somehow.
.
.
So here is to 'Excessive Heat Warnings' and enduring 100 + degree temps even after the sun has been down for hours...
.
.
Oregon countdown: 18 super HOT days

2 comments:

LeaAnne said...

I love ya~ I like them.. But in the desert heat, Wowsa you are a true fan! Glad you can come home for a visit!! :)

Unknown said...

yummy- I like Hot Tamales too!! I like to mix them w/ my popcorn at the movie...sweet, hot, salty...all in one!!

Lova ya Steph!!