Sunday, June 13, 2010

Step 82: I wanna come HOME...

(pic from the fabulous Hwy 101)


Part of "Home" by Michel Buble

Another summer day
Has come and gone away
In Paris and Rome

(hey they are both on the strip)
But I wanna go home
Mmmmmmmm

May be surrounded by
A million people I
Still feel all alone
I just wanna go home
Oh, I miss you, you know

And I’ve been keeping all the letters that I wrote to you
Each one a line or two
“I’m fine (family), how are you?”
Well I would send them but I know that it’s just not enough
My words were cold and flat
And you deserve more than that

Another aeroplane
Another sunny place
I’m lucky, I know
But I wanna go home
Mmmm, I’ve got to go home

Let me go home
I’m just too far from where you are
I wanna come home...


So I got to visit with my mom this morning and then talk for a while with my little sister tonight. (and my fabulous nieces)

I love to talk to them but I want to SEE them so bad.

I heard Buble start singing this on my i-tunes and the tears poured down my face...

I wanna come home.



Oregon countdown: 9 super HOT days


1 comment:

LeaAnne said...

:) soon soon~ I can't imagine how hard it is to be away from everyone.. you are being brave! I love you~