Yes, this is an ACTUAL picture of MY family all looking the same direction and .... SMILING! I'm gonna be ordering our Christmas pics this week ~ this is not the pic we are choosing to use. Yeah, I know!!!! More than ONE picture actually turned out!!!! Miracle of miracles ~ hey, I was bound to get a great pic this year after the ten months of HELL we endured. Monday, October 18, 2010
Step 91: Don't adjust your dial...
Yes, this is an ACTUAL picture of MY family all looking the same direction and .... SMILING! I'm gonna be ordering our Christmas pics this week ~ this is not the pic we are choosing to use. Yeah, I know!!!! More than ONE picture actually turned out!!!! Miracle of miracles ~ hey, I was bound to get a great pic this year after the ten months of HELL we endured.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I love it! Super cute...and you're right - you did deserve some awesome picts after what y'all have been through!
Oh you guys look great! You should post all the pics!
This is a fantastic picture. You are so pretty Stephanie.
Post a Comment