Friday, October 15, 2010

Step 90: Who is THAT in my mirror?!?

My husband is always telling me how I'm "just a spring chicken".
This is coming from a man who is eleven years my senior.
He is feeling the aches and pains of age and I must say... I am too.
I look in the mirror and wonder,
"Who is THAT?!?"
All that lovely gray hair that is coming in more and more.
Those WrInKlEs... YIKES!!!
Then I look at my eyes ~ which are basically unchanged and see that high school girl but she is behind the mask of this "oldER" woman.
I'm wondering why my skin takes so long to recover from a sunburn.
I'm seeing the beginning signs of more skin tags (ewwwww).
Seriously, who is THAT in MY mirror?

2 comments:

Terase said...

LOL I feel the same way every morning (ALWAYS my best time!!) I still feel like I must be 20-ish, until I have to get up from a chair or walk alot (ETC)

I went to the other blog to see the pics. They are so nice. I love the one of the three sitting so nice! But the best is the one of all of you! Can't wait until the card gets here.
I can't believe how much the kidlets have grown!

The Hojnackes said...

Blame all the gray on the stress of moving- twice, and the cost of registering a car- twice! I have ridiculous amounts of gray, as well. It is terrible. I feel you!!!