My stitches finally came out on Friday! Oh happy day... no more stitches digging into my arm during the night. The doctor could NOT believe that I made it through this whole ordeal complication free. I used liquid soap and used a blow dryer to keep it dry. It did the trick. No infections, no gaping (wound trying to reopen), no nerve damage. They took a lot more out then originally planned so they doubt I will EVER have a recurrence.
That is WONDERFUL to my ears.
It is sooo nice to wear the bra again... on with my journey.
Christmas presents all done!!!!

3 comments:
What a great outcome! That is such great news. And as a fellow busty-gal, I'm also happy for you that you get the BRA back....I can't imagine going free for a week. What I'm most impressed with though is that your christmas shopping is done. I haven't even started yet, and I'm jealous =)
I figured you must have been done by the 4th! You are behind this year!!! (lol)
Wonderful that you have healed so well. What an ordeal you have been thru. But then, when is ANYTHING ever easy, huh?
Hugs to all, Auntie T
I am glad to hear you are recovering so well.
Post a Comment