That's what I thought!
Well, I'm still gonna use this for my own personal 'sounding' post.
My arm is starting to hurt a lot. I have been toying with the idea of saving $$$ and just canceling the surgery. I don't do well with being incapacitated. But now the arm has decided to flare up in all it's "glory" and let me know that I will not and can not brush this off. I'm a month from surgery and nervous and stressing because I have a thousand things I want done before I go under the knife. My husband will take off the surgery day and two more days after that. Then I'm on my own whether I'm up for it or not. ('Cuz he has no more vacation time...) I need showers daily and initially I won't be able to take them with draining tubes coming out of my arm... this is a nightmare in itself.
I have the zoo crew's costumes done for Halloween. I'm going to finish Fan-C's crown (Glenda the good witch) this week and then all Lance has to do is put them on them.
I wanted to have Christmas done ~ this isn't going to be possible. Not due to planning ... due to finances. So that makes me bummed. I need to be done by Halloween. That is my Christmas-drop-dead-day.
I'm praying that my arm heals miraculously and doesn't have complications that my doctor says happens in "most cases" with this surgery. UGH! Prayin' for miracles on my journey.


No comments:
Post a Comment