Friday, August 7, 2009

Step 24: You Gotta Love 'Em

This is Steph2 and Kimmy (in all their glory) at the Family Fun Center near Portland.
I love these girls. We all live in different towns now, yet that has not stopped us from having our Girls Weekends. We usually meet in Keizer (Steph2's home) and end up playing late into the night and then talking til the sun is about to come up... and we LOVE every minute of it.
We celebrate each other's birthday's (hence the family fun center photo - Kimmy's birthday). We laugh, we cry, we Laugh, we chat, we LAUGH, we talk, LAUGH... well you get the picture. I love these women so much. They are my BFF's. We've gone through our weddings together, we 'shop' for Steph2's Prince Charming, we have welcomed new babies and wept over losing babies, we've gone on adventures in the "Escalade" and the Samaria, we've watched our kids grow ~ especially Miss K. We've sat in the celestial room together. I know that these women will be part of my world for eternity. I love them.
Just look at them... you gotta love 'em.

No comments: