So here is the first pic.
Infected arm after the first surgery to drain all the yuck and then two weeks of 'packing the wound'. It doesn't look that bad. My skin around it is all "mad" because I'm allergic to the glue in bandaids/tape. Makes my skin around the wound look worse than the actual wound. Crazy... my surgeon is already not happy about that little fact.
The doctor says that there is no more shaving of the pit until surgery. This is a pic one week later. Yikes. Ummmm, it's been a while now... it is so long. I don't have another pic yet. I'll get on that.
I'm still shaving the right side faithfully)
It's 'drying' up. They need the infection to be all but gone so they can cut out the 'bad' tissue. Has to be puss-free so they can see the good vs. bad tissue clearly.
Another month and a half... ugh.
Not looking forward to this at all...

1 comment:
Uhhh, TMI Stephanie!!! :) J/K.
It's actually looking better! Now just have Lance give you one of those handy dandy magical blessings of his and then bypass the surgeon altogether!
Post a Comment