So much to type and totally numb.
Tiana
12-23-03 to 6-13-14
My beautiful niece left this world yesterday morning.
Ten-years old. A baby.
Unexpectedly.
She is known at our home as, Mimi.
She is like another child to us.
She is only three months older than my Tank and I babysat her
from babyhood until she went to school...
She came over and stayed so often, she has her own "bed" and pillow.
Every time she came over to stay, she would leave something behind and yesterday we found a hair clip that she had left behind from her last visit.
This girl is amazing!
She is strong, brave and went through more than many adults will EVER have to endure and she did it sporting her million-dollar smile.
I am holding onto my faith and knowledge of the plan.... but man, this sucks!
She should be here celebrating the end of school and gearing up for endless camping trips.
She should be here graduating, dating, picking out a college to go to, finding a true love and getting married. She should be a momma and then a grandma...
But this sweet angel girl has moved on with her mission.
I miss her so very much.
I went shopping today because life doesn't stop, even for a broken heart.
I walked into the store and tears just started flowing...
I didn't even try to hide it.
I feel broken.
It shows.
I looked into fellow shoppers eyes (maybe for the first time) and saw so many that had pain behind their eyes as well.
We need to be so gentle to people we have cross our path...
you never know what they are enduring...


1 comment:
I'm so sorry. I'm glad you have the gospel and had her in your life! You'll see her again.
Post a Comment