This has been Spring Break for my crew. I have no idea how much they liked it or didn't like it. I've been lost in the world of packing/cleaning/staging our home to sell. We got it all done too before Friday. So we had the realtor come on Friday instead of Saturday (today) to take pictures and paperwork and get our house on the market. As of ten minutes ago ~ 31 hours AFTER said appointment... our home is still NOT on the market according to the real estate world. *sigh* I had visions of getting tons of phone calls today and trying to figure out how to entertain my crew away from home to accommodate the throngs of people who all wish to purchase this beautiful clean staged creation. No luck ~ I even wore green for St. Patty's day trying to draw some of the luck o' the Irish into this selling venture. Maybe they'll have it on tomorrow... I'm hoping. We are on a time schedule (a rather tight one ~ especially in this market). Lance gave me a blessing on Monday night... all will work out. I keep repeating that to myself. We have had a TON of blessings during this process and I do acknowledge that our Heavenly Father is definitely mindful of our family. We are supposed to move back to the PNW and we will... we just have to trust that everything else will fall into place. So I just keep my cell phone charged so that when all those calls do start pouring in... I'll be prepared to field them. While packing and cleaning I had some major deja vu moments. I've been packing and staging and moving for over two years now. I'm ready to go home and settle, for good. This feels familiar and exciting.
I'm comin' home!
No comments:
Post a Comment