Just discovered tonight that our baby, Onica now is just living with her adoptive mother. Her parents divorced and her adoptive father is now with another woman. I'm heart broken. This poor baby...
How can sending my sweet sweet Onica (who had ONLY known us her whole life) to be with a family in Oklahoma that would never be an eternal family be a better place for her than our family?!? How can our forever family (literally) not be what is best for this sweet girlie?!?
WHY?!?
Seriously, I feel like I have her all sorted out in my heart and mind and then bam... all the pain, the heartache and worry are all back ~ right in front of my face.
I still miss her.
I still love her so very much.
She is always in my prayers.
why?

2 comments:
I'm so sorry. I can't even imagine. If I had to send my Scarlet away it would break me. I'm so sorry. I send all my love to you.
Oh, I didn't realize, I was visiting my sister. This is MEGAN JENTZSCH. Well, I guess I AM using my own identity now. AMY AND MIKEY (above comment) is me, Megan Jentzsch.
Post a Comment