Look at his face... it's like he's saying, "Sorry Honey..."
When Mr. Stanley climbs into bed he thinks it is funny to run his feet over to MY side of the bed invading space and run his 'funky' feet up my legs or touch my feet with his. I don't like his feet. I never have. I have always been VERY vocal with him about this fact. His toe nails grow out of control and before he finally cuts them, he spears me with them and he cut a small nick in my left leg. A cut that had some of the loveliness from his 'funky' toe nails on it and now I'm dealing with killing a mass leg infection. Oh good times. I've been stuck with my leg elevated in the air. The infection has to be higher than my heart... I'm tall, so my leg is basically straight up in the air. I'm on heavy duty antibiotics and they seem to be working... *sigh*... let me just heal ~ from everything, please?!?! There is a reason we have a king size bed... it is so that we are each in our own 'time zones'. Mr. Stanley needs to keep his feet on HIS side of the bed ~ he does feel bad.
So ends the Stanley's footsies sessions...
2 comments:
I have the same issue at our house... Keep the feel away! ;) Hope you are quickly better~! Love YA~
I find this hilarious...I HATE Casey's feet. Nothing wrong with them, I just have issues with other people's feet touching me. We also have a king size bed...He is required to keep those feet on his side!
Post a Comment