First, I had to go find a scale. Yeah, that's awesome, eh?!? I found one. An industrial scale used for shipping huge packages out at a loading dock. I went in alone. I climbed up and waited for the number to settle. Then I took off my shoes and then my shirt... yep, I was stripping at a loading dock!!!! Finally I saw the digital readout ~ blazing red ~ YELLING out my very own number.
Oh. My. Heck.
That's all I have to say.
I remember weighing myself as a youngin on my mom's fancy "hospital" scale. It went up to 275 lbs. I kept telling myself that I would NEVER go over that. Yeah, I buried that. Then I said, I'll never pass 350 lbs. ~ *sigh* that was gone a while ago as well. I don't know what to do...
But, first thing first. I have to get through tomorrow.
Seeing the blazing red numbers (What the freak?!? Ouch!) has been a HUGE wake up call on my journey...

No comments:
Post a Comment