Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Step Ten: Water Water Water

I love water~
It feels good, It looks good and it TASTES awesome!
Peaceful, beautiful, calming... serenity~~~~
I really have always liked water. Now I am on the weaning process of Cherry Pepsi and water is trying to fill the void. Hmmmm, the jury is still out on whether it is working or not...
But, step by step... on with my journey!


2 comments:

Mrs Smith said...

You can do it, soda is bad! It's hard though, I know. I cheat sometimes and have one.

The Dawg Pound said...

I think you are amazing and beautiful. You don't have to do this to "fit in" cause you already do more than you know! I feel the same way at times like I don't have anything real great to contribute, but you do...but I'm here for you too and so proud of you...I can't cut the coke thing (coca-cola that is), so maybe I need to join the journey.