Okay, so I think it was Sesame Street or Electric Company had this song that showed four objects... "One of these things is not like the other. Which one of these things just doesn't belong..." Hmmmm, whenever I see this picture or any that have the "five sister-in-laws" together, it is BLARINGLY (is that a word?!?) obvious that something just doesn't belong.
I saw more pics from Devery and Trace's wedding last night. (one is above) UGH! I'm like a freak of nature. 'Nuf said. They posed all the sisters from Dev's side and the Stanley girls and I was at the top of the staircase sitting then one by one they staggered the others the whole way down to Dev... the picture is beautiful it looks great and everyone looks like they 'fit' together. Then up at the top of the picture is a giant green background... (that would be me). I am not nestled or staggered ~ I don't fit in the picture. I tried to find it this morning but I couldn't find it on any one's site. (see they don't want to have a chance of it getting posted... )
So this made for a rough night last night. I just think that Lance could get what he wants at work and get further along the path if I wasn't what he was trying to tow along with him. So where does this leave me on my journey... quadrupling my efforts to getting this weight OFF.

No comments:
Post a Comment