Okay, yes I know ~ "Stephanie doesn't fly over water. How is she going to Hawaii????"
Well, I have decided to 'walk' my way to Hawaii. How, you may be asking. Well, I am going to get healthy and drop off a lot of baggage (both physically and emotionally). Once I get my 'bags' under control I will proceed to take a LOT of Prozac and fly with my honey to his favorite place in the whole world... HAWAII!
I know, my blog pic is NOT Hawaii... it is the beautiful and cold Oregon coast. I just wanted some water on the blog and this is what I had in my file.
This is my journey and I'm sure it will be of a million steps to get there... but this is step one.

1 comment:
You are truely beautiful and inspiring!!! I have enjoyed learing more about you and your family in your blogs.. Fabulous!!! You are AMAZING !!!
Post a Comment