I was watching a video this morning about a family that adopted their wee lil man from Bulgaria. At the end of the video they had a video of their two children together.
The music was THIS song.
(click on the word ADOPTION) Ignore the Twilight video... LISTEN to the words.
I bawled my stinkin' head off. I don't mean tears flowing and a few sniffs... I mean like sobbed, ugly, snot running down your face bawled. It made me think of all the years, paperwork, tears, paperwork, heartbreak, paperwork, hoop jumping, paperwork... to finally have my crew for forever.
I have loved them for a 'thousand years'...
I loved them before I ever met them.
Being stuck in the 'endless' cycle once again, I have been feeling discouraged and nearing my ending point. Then after listening to this and reflecting on our three other miracles, it gave me the boost to endure a little more so that we can bring our lil man home.
Step by step... one step closer.

No comments:
Post a Comment