Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Step 105: Countdown... (again)

Tis that time again.

Time for my annual Oregon countdown.

Yes, I realize this is only the second "annual" Oregon countdown but since my chances of ever getting to live in the beautiful state of Oregon are all but gone I am sure this will continue annually for quite some time.



We leave in 16 days.



I am so excited to go to Oregon and be a part of my little sister's wedding,

celebrate Father's Day with my Dad ~ Ed and my broskis,

go to the ocean,

spend time in Sunriver with the entire Stanley clan,

get to visit my BFFs Kimmy & Steph2,

visit our old ward ~ Spfld 1st,

go to the Creswell 4th of July Parade

(haven't missed even though we have lived out of state for the last two!!!)

and watch fireworks at my sister's annual 4th of July BBQ!!!!!

Tons to do in a short amount of time... but I am going to soak up every moment I get in my homeland.


Not looking forward to flying with three wee ones... their first time! YIKES!!! I'm not a good flyer myself, then add the stress of keeping track of my crew... heaven help me!!!!!


Countdown: 16 super humid/hot days

No comments: