skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Step 17: And They're Off~~~
Race day is fast approaching! Nervousness has taken over me... So "training" has been a joke since I had my "procedure" done. It has been day after day of seeking out a professional to repack the wound and make sure I have all the STERILE medical supplies to take with me on the trip. I'm on a second round of antibiotics and so I should NOT be out in the sun. BUT, I found some sunscreen yesterday with an SPF of 85! So I think I will slather that on and wear a hat and brave the "sun" for my Sunday "stroll". I can't NOT do the race now. I've come this far... I've got my ipod packed with my thumpy-keep-walking-at-a-great-pace music loaded in it. Wish me luck... Pacific Crest here I come!Go Team Stanley!!!!
1 comment:
I'm proud of you. Good luck!
Post a Comment