
So I just saw the story come across the "wire"...
Girl Scouts RECALL cookies!
Don't be alarmed... it DOESN'T involve thin mints in any way.
All is well...
well sorta!
After I read the article (and felt bad for the Girl Scouts) I LAUGHED and LAUGHED some more. Is there ANYONE out there who gets G.S. cookies and doesn't have them devoured like within ten hours of receiving those delicious precious thin mints and samoas?!?
They can issue a recall all they want but what about the half a box that is already in my tummy?!?
This is the REAL reason I have turned down ordering those addictive things for two years now.
That's right folks... this has been a thin mint and samoa free home for two years...
*sigh*
Okay, now I wanna cookie ~~~ anyone have a cutie little miss who wants to come and sell me some cookies?!?
**Updated**
Just saw some cutie little misses outside of the Walmart and I said, "No Thank You."
Sticking to my no G.S. cookie rule~goal~thing...

2 comments:
Good for you woman! Sadly, I...(hanging my head in shame) just bought a box of thin mints outside of Albertsons this morning :( I just don't have your willpower!
me too.. GS free zone~ AND, I agree Who has a supply that they save.. Love ya~
Post a Comment